Rooms & Rates
"Thanks! What a beautiful B & B - the best we've ever been to!" --Chuck & Cindy, CT
All rooms have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, and color TVs.and are decorated in the same Country style as the rest of the house with a blend of charming antiques, newer country style furniture and welcoming fresh flowers. A full country breakfast is included in the price. Prices do not include a 7% lodging tax and gratuities.
For Reservations call: 207-693-6253
or email email@example.com
Rates vary seasonally: High Season is Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day.
Low Season is after Labor Day to Memorial Day Weekend.
Rates are subject to change on Holiday Weekends and Special Events.
A favorite room of the owners, this room features a floral wallpaper in tan and blue with hints of rust like the carpet. Original prints adorn the walls. A beautiful antique brass queen bed, a large antique dresser and chest, and a comfortable rocking chair complete the furnishings. The view is the apple orchard across the road. TV, Air Conditioning, VCR and wireless internet. Access to a shared fridge in hall. A large private bathroom is located one door down the short hall. The original bathroom in the house features a tub and shower stall. Bathrobes are furnished for this room.
Price: $125 - $160
This cozy carpeted room features a brass queen bed with an unusual antique dresser and chest of drawers and original artwork. The color scheme is light rose and green. The view from this room is of the back field and woods. The Dover Room includes a TV, Air Conditioning and Wireless internet. A large bathroom with a tub-shower unit and an antique oak chest is included.
Price: $125 - $160
A small but cozy room, with original artwork by the innkeeper. This room features a Scandinavian platform bed, and an antique dresser and chair. The color scheme is white and blue with hints of rose. This room is furnished with a teak Scandinavian platform queen bed, small oak dresser and chair, pine floors with small area rugs and has a view of the field and woods.The Oxford Room includes a TV, Air Conditioning, Wireless internet and access to a shared fridge in the hall. A small bathroom with a shower is in the room.
Price: $100 - $130
This large airy room features a beautiful floral and stripe wallpaper on one wall with the other walls being a crisp clean white. Pine floors with small area rugs, two antique chairs and an oak table, a sturdy oak antique dresser and a large antique chair complete the furnishings. The king bed has a wooden frame. One of our nicest and most comfortable rooms. The view looks out over the front and back of the inn. The color scheme is predominantly blue. The Suffolk Room also includes a TV, Air Conditioning, wireless internet and access to a shared fridge in the hall. The bathroom features an in-the-room tub-shower unit.
Price: $140 - $170
The Dorset room is our "Wellness Room" in the newer addition on the ground floor. It has a queen wooden frame bed, an antique oak dresser and a small glass-topped table with 2 chairs. A view of the flower gardens will greet you each morning. The color scheme is a cheerful rose. Original paintings by the innkeeper hang on the walls. This is our "Wellness Room" and includes many Nikken products, including an air filter for fresh clean air, a far-infra-red magnetic technology sleep system, and a Pi-mag water optimizer, which guarantees you the best water you have ever tasted. Also included in the Dorset Room are Cable TV, Air Conditioning, Small Fridge, and wireless internet. The in- the-room bath features a state-of-the-art filtered shower-head in the shower.
Price: $150 - $185
A medium size room in the newer addition, this room has a full iron frame bed with a small antique table and two antique chairs. This is a very cozy and comfortable room, bright and cheerful with yellow and blue color scheme. The view is of the flower and vegetable gardens. Paintings by the innkeeper hang on the walls. The Merino Room includes Cable TV, Air Conditioning, Wireless internet. The in-the-room bath features a shower.
Price: $120 - $155
Need More than One Room For Your Family?
We recommend booking the following rooms together as family suites.
The Dover and Hampshire Rooms rooms are adjacent to one another and could be used by a family, as they are the only rooms on that wing.
The Suffolk and Oxford rooms are across the landing from one another and are the only rooms on that wing and could also be used by a family.
Planning a special event?
Rental of the entire B&B encouraged!
- Firm beds, fresh towels, special soaps, shampoo, and fresh flowers
- Wireless internet access
- Freshly brewed coffee waiting by 7:30 am
- Full breakfast served in two dining rooms and on the deck, weather permitting.
- Refreshments available in the afternoon include cookies and complimentary beverages
- Off-street parking
- Restaurant Guides and Dining Reservations
- Local maps and help with planning daily trips and activities
- Nikken Pi-Mag purified Water
- Alarm Clocks with Radio
- Hair Dryers
- A Clean Smoke-free Environment
- Beautiful Flower and Vegetable Gardens
- Bicycle Storage
- Two Wood stoves
- Two Common Areas
- Bird-watching on the Deck
- 20 Acres for Walking and Hiking
- DVD, Stereo, Cable TV in Common Area
- Reading Room
- Picnic Table
- Charcoal Grill
- Towels for the Beach
- Digital Piano
- Reservations by telephone are taken between 10 am and 8 pm EST
- There is a two night minimum stay on weekends except for some special weekends where there is a 3 night minimum stay
- All rooms are double occupancy
- For a 2-night stay, a deposit equal to one-night is required; for longer stays a deposit of 50% is required
- A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your deposit
- A Maine Lodging Tax of 7% is added to all rates
- Master Card, Visa, Traveler's Checks and Cash are welcome.
- Open year-round
- Off-season rates are after Labor Day to Memorial Day weekend.
- Arrival time is between 4 pm and 9 pm. For early or late arrivals, please call ahead
- Check-out time by 11 am
- Lambs Mill Inn is a Smoke-free Inn
- No pets, but we can recommend kennels in the area
- Cancellations made 30 days in advance will be refunded less a $20 handling charge. If less than 14 days, refunds will be made, only if the room can be rented for the full reservation.
- One nights deposit or ½ the total reservation will be required.
- 2 or 3-night minimum on weekends and holidays